Our highest priority is to provide quality products and excellent personal service to our valued customers. We try to be easily accessible, addressing all requests and concerns as efficiently as we can. we are looking to build life-long relationships with our customers, and hope that you will be one of them. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve our service. Thank You!
Our Return Policy in short
- You have 14 days to return an order after receiving it.
- If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected, please contact us before returning the item.
- Unless arrangements are made with us, you cover the cost of the return.
- Please note that exceptions may apply for the return of certain custom-made, hygienic and other products.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
You can find our full Return Policy in our Terms and Conditions.
Instructions for returning goods
- If you wish to make a return, send us an e-mail, or a message through Tictail Talk containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which items that the return relates to, preferably using the return form.
- Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
- If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as “RETURNED GOODS” to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.
All enquiries: email@example.com
Giveit’s General terms and conditions
Thank you for your interest in our products! Below are the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase, they are here to explain your rights and if you have any questions you are always welcome to contact us and we will be happy to explain how this works. What is covered here are things such as who you are purchasing from (section 1), how to make an order (section 2), prices (section 4), shipping and delivery (section 6), right to withdrawal (section 7), and warranties (section 9). We hope that you will enjoy your purchase!
These general terms and conditions (the “General Conditions”) apply when you (“Customer” or “you”) place an order from Giveit (“Company”, “us” or “we”) on giveitpt.tictail.com, (the “Website”).
We sell products to multiple jurisdictions and these General Conditions are set out to be global . Still, depending on the jurisdiction in which you live, mandatory law may also apply. We respect such applicable laws and nothing in these General Conditions shall be seen as a limitation of your mandatory statutory rights, if such laws provide greater rights for you than set out here.
By accepting these General Conditions, you understand and accept that any order, purchase or transaction is made exclusively between the Company and the Customer, and that Tictail AB, Tictail Inc — as a platform provider – is not responsible for any content, interactions or transactions made on giveitpt.tictail.com.
Giveit © Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved. Made with ♥ from Porto, Portugal.